Sunday, March 20, 2016

[MIXTAPE] BIG SHANE - LEBRON SHANE (Hosted By: DJ Whut It Dew)

First off, i wanna apologize & also thank all my supporting DJs, Blogs, Fans, & Homies, thats been patiently waiting for the release of this tape. Shouts to all the Blog sites rocking with me!! -- "LeBron Shane", 16 tracks of versatility, which is also one of the main reasons behind the title name itself. "LS" has exclusive features from Cash Money's Birdman, Lloyd, M.Dot Sosa, Southside Terry, Jason Lyric, even reached out to a rock/soul band out of San Antonio, "50 Dollar Dynasty". 
Whether you been in tune with my music, or even if you're just getting familiar with me, I guarantee this project is one for the ears! I dont care who you are, where you from, or what you do.. Its promised that theres atleast 1 or more records on this project that just may make you a fan! - #LeBronShane

<iframe src="http://www.audiomack.com/embed4-album/big-shane/lebron-shane" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="350" scrollbars="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

No comments: